- Type: Bungalow
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of persons: 4
- Distance to London: 970 km
Fireplace, Dishwasher, Pet free
Boekjebungalow.nl appreciate this holiday home as 3 number of stars
Province information: Tirol
Tirol is located in the west of Austria and is enclosed in Germany, Switzerland and Italy. Tirol is known for its mountains, including the Kitzbühel Alps, which is bordered by several valleys. Through these mountains and valleys of Tirol offers a number of sprawling resorts, which makes for many kilometers of slopes, lifts and long runs. This results in a tourist area with plenty of accommodation, restaurants and entertainment options and corresponding exuberant après-ski. Tirol is a suitable destination for both summer and winter months. Tirol is often visited dor skiers, hikers and mountaineers.
The Tirolean landscape has 3 large mountain ranges. The Wildspitze 3774m is the second highest mountain in Austria. The capital of Tirol is Innsbruck, a beautiful old city with beautiful buildings. Tirol is known for its typical Tirolean chalet-style shape with lots of wood. In the churches they find their own baroque style with colorful ceiling murals and stucco. Tirol has its own culture that different from the rest of Austria is seen. This is because the spoken accent and different specialties in cozy restaurants and guest courts.
- Mid-January - Carnival in different places.
- Horse racing on snow.
- February - Salzburg Festival.
- Mid December - opening winter season.
- University, episcopal and capital Innsbruck with several baroque buildings in the Altstadt (the oldest part of the city), the 16m high bay with gilded copper tiles Das Goldene Dachl (golden roof), the old town hall from the 15th century with the 56m high Stadtturm (with viewing deck), the Dom Sankt Jakob and Alpenzoo.
- Hall with the twelve-coin tower in Burg Münzerturm Hasegg.
- Wattens with Swarovski crystal factory and museum.
- Schwaz silver mines Silberbergwerk and several historic buildings, including the parish church from the 15th century with a copper tower and the Gothic Church St. Francis Church.
- Rattenberg, known for its glass glassware with various shops and traditional glass processors. Also here are a ruined castle on the Schlossberg and a museum with goldsmith and late Gothic paintings in the Augustinian Museum, housed in the former convent of the Augustinians.
- Kufstein with the largest outdoor organ in the world (Heath organ) with 4307 pipes in the Bürgerturm.
- Kitzbühel with a historic center, Andrew's Church and the Church of Our Lady with sturdy square tower and some frescoes from the 18th century.