- Type: Villa
- Number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of persons: 8
- Pets Allowed
- Distance to London: 1135 km
Internet, Dishwasher, Private (outdoor) pool, Pet friendly, Holiday park
Boekjebungalow.nl appreciate this holiday home as 5 number of stars
Province information: Provence - Côte d' Azur
Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur is a region in the South-East of France. The region includes the departments of Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Hautes-Alpes, Alpes-Maritimes, Bouches-du-Rhône, Var and Vaucluse. In the East it borders the region to Italy and the Mediterranean Sea to the South and the State of Monaco.
To the West of the region of Languedoc-Roussillon and is located north of Rhône-Alpes. The capital of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur is Marseille.
Green and hilly region with few places a rocky coast. There are several small, sometimes inland picturesque villages with many galleries and kunstatleiers. Along the coast you will find the well-known seaside resorts like Cannes, Nice, St Tropez. The beaches are partly to very beautiful bays.
Near St. Tropez and Ste. Maxime sur Mer are many vineyards.
- Grimaud (authentic village with ruins of a castle).
- Cogolin (authentic village with 16th-century tower).
- St. Tropez (Marina, museum, 16th-century citadel).
- The perfume capital Grasse with a perfume factory (bv. Fragonard) and a perfume museum.
- The independent micronation/Principality of Monaco, including the Palace, the Cathedral with the Grimaldi graves and museums.
- Sanremo and the market in Ventimiglia (Italy).
- Provence with bv. Gorges du Verdon, Gorges de la Vésubie and Gorges du Loupe.
- Caves of St. Cézaire and medieval town of Cabri.
- St. Paul de Vence with an authentic 16th-century core and many galleries and ateliers.
- Marineland in Antibes, with a.o. Aquarium, Dolphinarium, butterfly garden and children's farm.
- Nice, including several museums.
- Cannes including the Palais des Festivals where the film festival is held annually in May and next to it a pavement with handprints of various movie stars.
- Several museums in Vallauris (Golfe Juan), including Picasso museum, pottery museum and museum of modern art.
- Eze (medieval village with narrow, sloping trap streets)
- boat tour through the Marina of Port Grimaud.
- Villages for Provencal hinterland.
- Boat trip to Iles de Lérins, bv. from Cannes and Mandelieu-La Napoule.
- Boat trip to and from great places on the coast, such as Monaco, Nice and St. Tropez.
- Golf de Ste Maxime in a.o. in Ste. Maxime. sur Mer: 18 holes, par 72.
- Golf de Beauvallon in Grimaud: 18 holes, par 70.
- Golf de Roquebrune Roquebrune sur Argens: 18 holes, par 71.
- Golf International de l'Esterel (formula Golf) in St. Raphaël: 9 and 18-hole, par 71/29.
- Dolce Frégate in Bandol: 9 and 18-hole, par 72/29.
- Golf de Valgarde in La Garde, between Hyères and Toulon: 18 and 3 holes, par 68.
- Golf de Valcros in La Londe les Maures: 18 holes, par 70.