- Type: Group accommodation
- Number of bedrooms: 7
- Number of persons: 16
- Pets Allowed
- Distance to London: 40 km
Internet, Dishwasher, Pet friendly, Pet free
Boekjebungalow.nl appreciate this holiday home as 3 number of stars
Holiday park de Boshoek on the Veluwe:
Spend a week with family on vacation? This bungalow offers the possibility for the whole family to enjoy of various activities. There are large and small playgrounds, a swimming pool or you go bowling with the family. The natural beauty of the Veluwe is suitable to enjoy of a cycling tour or walk. Here you can enjoy with your family in a 16-person bungalow.
This bungalow is a combination of bungalow type 1 and type 2 and is suitable for 16 people. These bungalows are connected by a special soundproof wall, by opening of these bungalow type 6 is created. This bungalow has a cozy living room with 2 LCD TV's and 2 fireplaces. There are 2 open kitchens with dishwasher and both kitchens has a microwave. There are 2 types of bungalows, a bungalow with 7 bedrooms, a sofa in the living room and there is storage room. And a bungalow with 8 bedrooms (2 bedrooms have LCD TV). All bedrooms have single beds. There is a partly covered terrace.
There are also pet free bungalows.
The park has many facilities:
- Indoor pool with toddlers, small slide, sauna and Turkish bath
- Heated outdoor pool with paddling, whitewater creek, waterfall, jet streams, bubble bench, massage jets.
- Several large and small playgrounds
- Lighted miniature golf
- Table Tennis Tables
- Bowling alley
- Sports Park with tennis court, football pitch (80x40m), Panna field, street multifunctional court (basketball, football) and interactive soccer wall (Sutu).
- Youth Corner with a mini movie theater, air hockey, pool table and various arcade games. Here the older youth can have fun. During the presence of the animation team, will be organized various activities here.
- Keessie's kids club is for the little ones. Here will be in the presence of the animation team tinkering, play theater and much more. Mom and dad can always come and watch.
- Animation Team in the school holidays (except Christmas and Spring)
- Sun Studio has two cabins with turbo-tanners
- Hair salon and nail salon 'Just Beauty'
Western Plaza where especially in the inner man thought.
- Large room for parties, meetings or evening events.
- Wild Wild West Steakhouse for ala carte dining, stone grill and various packages.
- Cheers Grand cafe with billiards
- Bedrock bowling, bowling cave with four computer-controlled jobs.
- Snack Bar.
- Two professional laundries with washing machines and dryers.
- Mini Market with wide range of sandwiches and service.
For the generation of 50 + there are beautiful hiking and biking routes in the Veluwe. There are beautiful hiking trails, these trails you can pick up at the reception. There are also leaflets with routes and there is a possibility to rent bicycles.
Do you have children from 16 year or older who like to go out on weekends. Then there is nearby the party center Starlight. Here are fantastic DJs behind the decks every weekend. Harders Plaza in Harderwijk is also a great party center, including a go-kart track.
Would you and your family go a wonderful out than you can go to various parks;
- Amersfoort Zoo
- Burgers Zoo in Arnhem
- Dolfinarium in Harderwijk
- Apenheul in Apeldoorn
- Queen Juliana tower in Apeldoorn
- Walibi World in Biddinghuizen
- Ouwehand Zoo Rhenen
- Treasure Island Zeumeren
- Binky's Children's Paradise in Apeldoorn
In the setting of the Veluwe:
In the vicinity there is the possibility for hiking and biking in the nature of the Veluwe, there is an extensive walking and cycling network. You can rent bicycles at the reception and there are bicycle cards, so you can cycle at beautiful routes. Do you like horse-riding, than you can use the bridleways. You can stabling your horse in the the stables of the Boshoek.
The Veluwe has a long history and because of that a very diverse and interesting culture. Visit one of the many museums or watch the estates, castles and ancient castles. You can also look at the shepherd with his flock of sheep on the moor.
The Veluwe is not just forest and heath, beside the streams and smaller lakes to the west side there are also 10 recreation areas where you can enjoy of sunbathing, swimming, walking, cycling, surfing, diving and golf.
There are several events in the area such as: Balloon Fiesta and the Old Veluwe Market in Barneveld, Floria Flower Festival, carnival and a street fair.
There are several attractions nearby:
- Old Crafts and Toy Museum in Terschuur
- Poultry Museum in Barneveld.
- Palace Het Loo in Apeldoorn
- Kröller Müller Museum in Otterlo
- Lavender Farm Granny's Bouqet in Stroe
Holiday park at the Veluwe with swimmingpool and animation team (2-20 persons)
The park with indoor and outdoor swimming pool is very child friendly and is situated on the Veluwe. Here you can enjoy a carefree family holiday. There is a children's kids club here am in the presence of the animation team tinkering, theater and played all sorts of things done more. There is an indoor swimming pool and large and small playground. Here you can enjoy with your family in a 4-person bungalow. Also the youth in mind. There are separate activities organized.
The holidayhomes are all really carefull designed. The holidayhome and chalets are to be rent for 2 till 16 person groups accommodations.
- Living room
- Bedrooms (7)
- Bathroom with shower
- Separate WC
- 7 or 8 bedrooms
- 16 single beds
- 2 seperate toillets
- Free Wifi
- Terrace with furniture